Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

Memoris of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

Book Description: Diving to save a camera from a fall down a flight of stairs, high school junior Naomi Sukuse wakes with no memory of the last four years. Naomi must remember who she was and figure out who she wants to be in this story of love and second chances.


My Thoughts:
This was a quick read I just happened to come across when browsing through the library. I liked the story and it was an easy read in a weekend to past the time. Nothing super great. I'm just always fascinated by stories of memory loss and the new way of living for people with amnesia. Just imagine starting over and relearning everything. Nuts. There is also a really sweet best friendship between two characters that I enjoyed seeing play out. Love those sweet friend story lines in books. Need a quick easy read? There ya go.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...