Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am Number Four

So I usually love to read books before seeing the movie, but in this case the movie snuck up on us and we went to see it with some friends. It rocked. I figured if  I loved the movie, I would devour the book. I Am Number Four, by Pitticus Lore was awesome. The book, of course, was way better than the movie and I loved the movie so that's saying something. The book had a lot more detail and scenes that the movie didn't as per usual with movie/books so I was sucked in. John Smith or Four is awesome in book and movie. I loved to see the development of this Alien on earth for over 10 years try to blend in with the world. He finds love with Sarah and adopts the most awesomest dog in the world, Bernie Kosar. I loved all the characters, even Mark James the school bully. This was a very entertaining read. One with each chapter leaving you hanging so even at 1:00 in the morning I couldn't resist turning the page to read a little more. I definitely recommend this book as a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...