Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'd Tell You I Love Your But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I'd Tell You I Love Your But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter was a fun girls-kick-butt book. It's about a bunch of girls that go to the Gallagher Academy. From the outside this giant stone mansion just looks like your average rich girl private school, but what really goes on is perdy awesome. Girls from the 7th grade and up get trained to be the worlds best spy's. As far as your spy books go, it was a little on the giggling-over-cute-boys-and-gossiping-about-everything side but it was a quick read with fun characters. It's the first book in a series and I think I'm gonna read the next few. It left with a couple cliffhangers enough that I'd like to know what happens to the characters. Looking for an easy read that's fun to follow, give the Gallagher Girls a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...