Thursday, March 31, 2011

Torn

Torn - the second book of the Trylle Trilogy...

Book Description: Wendy thought she finally understood who she was and what she wanted, but everything changes when the rival Vittra come after her.

She's caught between two worlds, torn between love and duty, and she must decide what life she is going to lead.

My Review: So this is the second book and it was worth reading the first two give us an awesome sequel. I love the characters in this story and the different take on fantasy that hasn't been done in quite some time. I like where the plot is headed with knowing a third book is about to be devoured by me. It gives me just enough romance, almost an overkill at times what with Wendy being awesome so everyone loves her but I like it. This one gives us a good look at all the characters and more background and even an event I was sure would never happen, totally did. Wow. Looking forward to the third one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...