Friday, January 21, 2011

Hurricanes in Paradise


Hurricanes in Paradise by Denise Hildreth, just goes to prove that I am capable of reading something outside the Young Adult genre. Just wandering up and down the aisles at the library and the cover and title caught my eye so I thought I'd give it a try. It turned out to be very entertaining. It follows the lives of 4 very different women who all happen to come together at a luxury resort in the Bahamas for a variety of reasons to escape their own demons and come to form an amazing friendship. It was a rather emotional book at times but seeing how these women came to lean on each other is awesome. I breezed through this book and enjoyed the island getaway it provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...