Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year, New Blog

I'm finding that I quite enjoy blogging when I have the time for it. That being said, I decided to start another one focused around my love of reading. I am always on the look out for the next book or series that will capture my heart for a few weeks. I love to give book recommendations to others who are also looking for a new love. Hence that is what this blog is going to be all about. My favorite books! There are more than I could ever count that I adore (my husband doesn't call me Belle for no reason... :)). So here is a place where I would like to share that love with others. I will add new posts about current books i'm reading or favorites I've already devoured and hopefully inspire you to pick up those books and enjoy them as much as I have and still do. I love asking people what books they're reading or have heard are awesome so if you have any you think I'd like please please please leave a comment! I love new stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...